To get there, there are two ways to unlock your Sprint iPhone first way to fill the forms and request for unlocking the device and the second one is to get a third-party unlocking service.
The way to get your sprint device unlocked is not straight, it is bumpy and you might find yourself completely lost.
Here is how to unlock a sprint iPhone the right way.
Do you want to unlock a Sprint iPhone and switch to other networks? Here is how to achieve it.
Here are a few important things you must know before you make the switch:
- The iPhone purchases after 2015 will unlock it for domestic use within the US if it is eligible for it.
- For the iPhone purchased before February 2015, Sprint will inform you once the iPhone is eligible to unlock. You need to request the unlock.
- Also, you must know the domestic and international unlocking process is done separately, and you need to places different requests to ensure the device can be used with any carrier, both domestic and international.
- Sprint iPhone 5 version is allowed to be unlocked only for international GSM networks- outside the U.S. however; it will work on Verizon’s CDMA network also.
- If any iPhone has been blacklisted or reported lost cannot work outside the USA, but it can be unlocked still but won’t work on domestic networks.
- An unlocked blacklisted Sprint iPhone might not work in some countries with which the US database is shared.
- The early versions of the iPhone are made to work on only specific networks, including Sprint iPhone 4s. Only the newer iPhones like 5s, 6s, and others work with GSM carriers as well as the Verizon CDMA network.
Did You know! Some Sprint iPhones are not eligible for Unlocking. Here is how to know if yours can be?
To know whether your iPhone is passing the eligibility for getting unlocked domestically, here are few points it must pass.
- The device must be active on the Sprint network for at least 50 days.
- The iPhone should be domestic SIM unlock.
- You must fulfill the associated Service Agreement, installment billing agreement, or lease agreement along with the payment in full for any applicable early termination fees or end-of-lease purchase options.
- The iPhone shouldn’t have been reported as lost or stolen; it must not be linked to any fraudulent activity.
- The account should be in a good position.
To know whether your iPhone is passing the eligibility for getting unlocked internationally, here are few points it must pass.
- To request for international SIM unlock, you must be a current Sprint customer. You will have to authenticate yourself as the Account Holder or an Authorized Contact.
- The iPhone should be capable of international SIM unlock.
- The device should be currently active on Sprint Account.
- Your Sprint Account must be active for at least 90 days.
- The account should be credible and in a good position.
- The device must not have been reported lost or stolen; it must not be linked with any associated fraud.
If your account is fulfilling all the above-mentioned requirements, contact Sprint Customer Care at 1-888-211-4727 for domestic unlocking and Sprint Worldwide Care 888-226-7212 for international unlocking.
Congrats, you just unlocked your iPhone Successfully! Here is what you need to do next.
Once you have unlocked your iPhone, you are allowed to use another carrier network in your device. To use another network, follow these instructions below:
Step #1: Turn your iPhone off.
Step #2: Remove the Sim from the device and insert the new sim the sim card slot.
Step #3: Restart your device, go to the on-screen instructions, complete the set-up on your iPhone.
Is Getting Sprint iPhone Unlocked from third-party Services the right thing for you?
Using Sprint iPhone Unlock Services is the easiest and quickest way to unlock your iPhone. If you wish to unlock your device quickly, you need to hire a trusted service.
With nominal payment, you can easily get your Sprint iPhone unlocked. Seeking professional services is the best way out of the situation; if you want to get it done more smoothly, they will guide you and do the job for you easily.
Suppose, if you want to unlock Sprint iPhone 7, your iPhone is locked with a sprint account, and you have to follow multiple procedures to unlock the device.
If you hire a service, they will do the process for you. There are many third-party services available that can help you in the quest; they can get your work done easily, and in the quickest possible way.
Unlock Sprint iPhone using Direct Unlocks
DirectUnlocks is a leading Sprint Unlock service provider. At DirectUnlock, you can easily get your iPhone device unlocked.
There was a case a few days back where people questioned the authenticity of the company.
After investigation, it was found that the company is 100% genuine, and the negative publicity was done by competitors to hinder their popularity.
But today, after all the allegations are removed from the service, they stand globally, leading the company to seek services to unlock the sprint iPhone.
Direct Unlocks charges $19.99 US to unlock any iPhone for any network. It can take about 3-8 days to get your work done.
They help you in submitting your application to unlock your Sprint iPhone. So, you don’t have to worry about anything.
Step#1: Visit directunlock.com, select the carrier your phone is currently locked to.
Step#2: Click to ‘Proceed’
Step#3: Enter the model no. of your iPhone.
Step#4: Enter the IMEI number.
Step#5: Click on the ‘unlock now’ button.
Step#6: Enter your name, email address, and make payment using debit/credit card.
With Direct Unlock, you can easily track the progress of your application. Post completion of the process you will receive a confirmation email of your device is successfully unlocked.
Unlock Sprint iPhone Using Key2iPhone (Sprint iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s Plus, iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE and iPhone 5s)
Keys2iPhone is another trusted company to unlock your Sprint iPhones. It charges about $29.99 US and takes about 5 days, Here is how you can get your iPhones unlocked by Keys2iPhone
Step #1: Visit https://keys2iphone.com/.
Step #2: Enter the iPhone model you want to unlock. Select the carrier name your iPhone is currently locked to, click ‘proceed.’
Step #3: Enter the IMEI number of your device, click on order now.
Step #4: Make a payment; the price depends on the model and the network your device is locked to.
If everything goes well, your iPhone will be unlocked within 2-3 days.
Unlock your Sprint iPhone using Unlockpolice
The third trusted unlocking service is Unlockpolice. Unlockpolice is also known for its unlocking services for several manufacturers, including Samsung, HTC, Google, Alcatel, Asus, Coolpad, Nokia, ZTE, Motorola, Sony, LG, and others. The service takes up to about 10 business days to unlock the smartphone.
Step#1: Go to Unlockpolice.com.
Step#2: Select the manufacturer.
Step#3: Click on “Unlock My iPhone.”
Step#4: Pay for the services with debit/credit card and place the order.
By unlocking your Sprint iPhone, you are allowed to use the device on other networks. Based on your convenience, you can choose any service providers that offer you Sprint iPhone Unlock services or you can also take some time out of your busy schedule to request for the unlock yourself.