6 Best Keyboard For Mac Mini: Handpicked
The Mac Mini is an excellent choice for Apple users looking for a compact desktop to suffice their needs. It comes with all the necessary specifications and features one requires to operate it.
But, you may be thinking of choosing the best suitable accessories for your Mac Mini to work with, and in this article, we will aid you in one of the critical components to choose the best keyboard for Mac Mini M1.
With plenty of choices ranging from wireless, Bluetooth, and mechanical types of keyboard, let us now head forward to the top six picks for the best keyboard for M1 Mac Mini.
Best Keyboard For Mac Mini (Our Best Pick)
1. FENIFOX Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless keyboard and mouse- Easy and stable connection to your devices
- Full size and Compact Keyboard- 14.5x5.8x0.2 in with 102 keys, thin enough to put it into your handbag
- Less noise and Smooth Typing- The keyboards noise reduced keys and the silent click of the mouse
Wireless Keyboards are very easy to set up and use, and the FENIFOX USB-enabled model makes your work smoother! It is an excellent alternative to the Apple keyboard for an affordable price and gives an excellent outcome for typists looking for quick usage.
FENIFOX wireless keyboard provides an easy and stable connection to your Mac Mini with a nano USB receiver that connects both the keyboard and the mouse to your Mac Mini.
The keyboard comes in a straightforward design and a clean look with a thin build and saves up a lot of desk space. The full-size keyboard measures 14.5×5.8×0.2 inches in dimensions and houses 102 keys.
The USB-enabled keyboard has noise-reduced keys to give a quiet environment to work in without any disturbance.
The scissor-key switches provide convenient typing and a sensitivity response for a minimum tactile feel when typing long articles and documents.
The FENIFOX wireless keyboard mouse combo also features an auto-sleep response for power-saving and energy conservation when your keyboard is not used.
Compatible with all operating systems, including Windows XP, Linux, macOS, and even Vista, it is quite a suitable choice for the best keyboard mouse for Mac Mini.
- Slim and clean design
- Plug and play
- Silent keys and mouse buttons
- Battery and USB slots
- macOS compatible
- Media keys and Function keys not separated
- Small backspace key
2. Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad features an extended layout, with document navigation controls for quick scrolling and full-size arrow keys for gaming
- A scissor mechanism beneath each key allows for increased stability, while optimized key travel and a low profile provide a comfortable and precise typing experience.
- The numeric keypad is also great for spreadsheets and finance applications.
The Apple Wireless Keyboard is the classic pick for any Mac user or macOS lover, which looks and works wonderfully.
The magic keyboard features an expansive layout with a numeric keypad, documentation navigation controls for quick scrolls, and big arrow keys needed for gaming.
The keyboard comes with a scissor mechanism under each key for silent and quick working to get your job done on time without having to irritate yourself with loud clicking noises. This also increases the stability required to press every key effortlessly to provide you with comfortable and accurate typing.
Users can use the keyboard in two ways due to its rechargeable feature by either connecting their Mac Mini via a cable or through the Bluetooth feature of the Apple keyboard.
It houses a simple and elegant build with full-sized keys, is light in weight, makes it portable, and avoids the wake from sleep option for constant usage, unlike other keyboards in the market.
If you are someone who needs the best for your desktop, then Apple’s wireless Magic keyboard is the best keyboard for M1 Mac Mini.
Related: Apple’s Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro: Everything You Need to Know
- Solid look and feel
- Rechargeable internal battery
- USB and Bluetooth connection
- No keystroke lag
- No backlit keys
3. Macally Wired Keyboard
- ULTRA THIN WIRED KEYBOARD: Constructed with aluminum backing, the full-size keyboards height is less than that of a pennys.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: Perfect replacement or upgrade as a Mac keyboard with OS X 10.6 or above and compatible with Windows PC operating systems.
- MEDIA KEYS & TEN-KEY NUMERIC KEYPAD: Easy to use as a MacBook keyboard with 20 Apple shortcut keys (cut/copy/paste, iTunes control, volume up/down, etc.) and multimedia shortcuts for Windows PC.
With so many Mac Mini accessories, it is no wonder users may be quite confused about their choices, but if you are looking for the best wired keyboard for Mac Mini at a cheap rate, then Macally wired keyboard is your pick.
This ultra-thin wired keyboard is entirely built with aluminum and the width being 0.4inches makes it the slimmest model on the list.
The Macally wired keyboard is a perfect replacement for Apple’s Magic Keyboard, compatible with the macOS and Windows OS.
The keyboard is easy to use with 20 different hotkeys suitable to operate your Mac Mini, including volume keys, iTunes control, cut, copy, paste, and many more.
The keyboard requires no drivers to function. Plugin your keyboard via the lightning cable to your Mac Mini and enjoy your typing sessions from your desk.
This is quite a helpful feature as you do not have to worry about recharging your keyboard or replacing the batteries.
The keyboard has a good feel with a springy bounce that some users may not prefer for silent working. Otherwise, it suffices to be a great keyboard model for Mac Mini.
- No charging required
- Slim and portable
- 20 hotkeys
- macOS compatible
- bouncy feel to the keys
- No light display for caps key
- No flip-downs for keyboard
4. DDG Membrane Gaming keyboard
- 60% Compact Minimalism Layout: The 60 percent keyboard has a perfect size and its good for Home、Office、Business or Travel use.You know,keyboard without numpad is most FPS gamers’ choice, more spaces left for mouse movements.
- Membrane But Mechanical Feeling keyboard: The bottom of the 61 response key cap is of silicone structure, and the key cap is sprayed with oil radium carving, which makes it feel skin-like and more comfortable.Using advanced imitation mechanical technology, one of the attractive features is the mechanical feeling.
It is no wonder that mechanical keyboards have been in demand by the general population looking to upgrade their boring keyboard to a tactile one for typing and gaming.
The 60% compact approach makes it a great model for small desktop space and is an optimum choice for gamers due to the reduced key spacing and no number pad.
With that being said, the DDG membrane keyboard is quite a good pick for home, office, and travel use but may come with a disadvantage for professionals due to the lack of a number pad.
Regardless, the bottom of the 61 response keycap is of silicone structure, making your typing experience more comfortable. Using advanced imitation mechanical technology, one of the best features of this keyboard is the mechanical feel.
The ergonomic keyboard is built to suffice the height enough to reduce long-term usage fatigue. The keyboard also has five different RGB backlights, including various lighting modes like normal, horse-ride, breathing, and brightness and speed control.
Easy to use, all you need to do is plug the keyboard into your Mac Mini and enjoy the mechanical comfort from your mini keyboard while playing games or typing long documents.
The plus point is that the DGG gaming keyboard is even suitable for consoles with an adapter to make the compatibility feasible.
It makes up to be a great mechanical keyboard mac on an affordable budget and can also be considered the best-wired keyboard for Mac Mini.
- Mechanical feel
- Small and compact
- Very responsive
- No separate ESC key
- Cannot support single color function
5. Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard
- Perfect Stroke Typing with Smart Keys: Type on keys shaped for your fingertips, with voice to text Dictation, Mic Mute/Unmute, and Emoji keys
- Mini Size, Mighty Powerful: A layout designed for effortless precision, with a minimalist form for an ergonomic keyboard thats portable and can travel wherever you get work done
If you are a sucker for a minimalistic aesthetic, then Logitech will be the pick for you as the best Bluetooth keyboard for Mac Mini.
This model features a membrane-type key pressing which gives users a mechanical feel while typing. Experience the perfect stroke typing with the smart keys created for your fingertips with gentle ditches in the middle for precise output.
The ergonomic keyboard is suitable for small desk space and users who are always on the go with its portable built and mini size.
An innovative illumination system lights up the keys the moment your hands approach the keyboard, making work more accessible in the nighttime and automatically adjusting brightness and sensitivity to the environment.
The Logitech Bluetooth keyboard is a perfect example of multi-device and multi-OS compatibility as it can be used on three devices simultaneously via Bluetooth connectivity.
Such Mac mini accessories are an excellent choice for working on different devices, including your Mac Mini.
MX Keys Mini Bluetooth keyboard stays powered up to 10 days on a full charge or up to 5 months with the backlighting turned off. It also comes with a USB slot to recharge your battery for when it runs out of power.
With all such incredible features, Logitech surely bags the title of the best wireless keyboard for Mac Mini, and in such an affordable price range, it can be the best Bluetooth keyboard for Mac Mini as well!
- macOS compatible
- smooth typing
- ergonomic build
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Long battery life
- Slow connection
- No number pad
- Fewer keys
- Cannot use Logitech USB for connectivity
6. Seenda Wireless Keyboard
- Mac Compatible Keyboard -- Fully Compatible with MacBook Pro/Air, iMac, iPhone, iPad Pro/Air/Mini.
- 7 - Color Backlit Wireless Keyboard
- Quick Switch to 4 Devices
- Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard -- Built - in 1600 mAh rechargeable battery
Fully compatible with the macOS and supporting Apple’s layout with a slim build and gorgeous outlook, Seenda Wireless Keyboard passes to be one of the best keyboards for Mac Mini.
It comes with easy access keys for media, volume, on/off, and even my computer for quick operation across your keyboard without skipping typing.
The keyboard is exclusively built for the macOS, making it the best keyboard for Mac Mini without any trouble or hassle of finding the right pick for your desktop.
It also comes with seven backlit color schemes and three brightness levels to set up your keyboard according to your mood and environment.
The wireless keyboard for Mac Mini houses a numeric keypad with scissor-switch key technology for precise and accurate typing.
The keyboard allows multi-connectivity of up to four devices. You can easily switch between the four devices by pressing the Fn + BT1/BT2/BT3/BT4 buttons.
It comes with a rechargeable 1600 mAh battery and can work upto 320 hours on constant usage without the backlight and upto 8 hours with the max backlight brightness.
With the on/off switch near the charging port of the keyboard, you can converse extra energy by switching it off anytime.
With great functionality and an ergonomic back stand, you can expect some excellent typing sessions with this Bluetooth keyboard for Mac Mini.
- Slim and portable design
- Ergonomic back stand
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Rechargeable battery
- 320 hours of working time
- seven backlight options with three brightness levels
- macOS compatibility
- Slow connectivity issues
With various models available in the market for the best keyboard for Mac Mini M1, buyers may face some choosing issues to select the right pick for them.
This article discussed our top six picks for the best keyboard for Mac Mini, both wired and wireless, to make your work easier.
Suppose you still find yourself unable to make the right choice. In that case, we recommend you pick the Seenda keyboard model if you are looking for an excellent alternative to Apple’s magic keyboard as the best wireless keyboard for Mac Mini.
If you need more connectivity and sturdy typing, then go for the Macally keyboard, which passes to be the best wired keyboard for Mac Mini with great features and macOS compatibility.
We hope this article helped you choose your keyboard from our list of the best keyboard for Mac Mini M1!