You purchased an iPad, but don’t have a cover. Protection is your priority. What do you do? How do you make the selection? What parameters do you consider? Well, today’s your lucky day because we’ve got you covered.
1. Magnetic connector
iPad Air 4 covers come with magnets that lock your iPad to the case preventing it from scratches and damage of screen. It is always better to go for magnetic case covers over usual ones to give an added protection to your iPad.
iPad in itself is heavy and adding a heavier case cover would make it difficult to carry single-handedly. So choosing a light weighed case cover over heavier ones seems convenient.
3. Pencil Holder
iPads come with pencils and we often tend to lose them, well you will no longer have to worry about storing them as the magnetic pencil holder would help you do that.
4. Dual stand
Typing and viewing your iPad vertically and horizontally gets easier with the dual stand that has the ability to hold your iPad Air 4 vertically as well as horizontally.
Find below the list of 10 Best iPad Air (4th Generation) Magnetic Case Covers in 2021:
10 Best iPad Air 4 Magnetic Case Covers
When referring to an immaculate product such as the iPad Air, it wouldn’t be fair if we didn’t travel via the original creators themselves.
We say this, not because they’re the ones who launched the product, but the fact that they know their product the most and design covers according to it.
The Apple Smart Folio case has become a sensation in the markets. More often than not, you’d find the flappable case attached with the iPad at every coffee shop, office, and/or public institution- it’s that reliable and famous.
When we talk about this product’s perks, there are many. One, it’s designed using one single piece of polyurethane, a protective and durable material that secures the front and back of your iPad completely. Not only does it give the product maximum protection in terms of scratches, drops, falls, and collisions, but it also ensures the iPad becomes non-slippery, thus reducing the risk of damage.
Moreover, it automatically puts your iPad to sleep when you shut the flap and wakes it up when you open it. This is a great feature as it helps you save battery. The Smart Folio case can additionally be placed at different angles, with its tri-fold feature.
You can now enjoy watching or researching hands-free. This model is both adjustable and flexible. What more do you need?
Rated a whopping 4.5 stars on Amazon, the ESR Rebound case is a customer favourite. Buyers are satisfied with its alignment and quality, but there’s more to the product than just that. One, it’s got the perfect fit.
Usually, third-party applications inaccurately design their products for Apple. This is a big problem for customers that wouldn’t want to spend that kind of money on buying Apple’s cases. The issue with dimensions leads to other problems that can be frustrating for the user over time.
However, this model is recognized for its precise cut-outs and response timings, that comes as a perk of having easy to press buttons and servers. You’ll be able to even use Touch ID with this case, just ensure you have your fingerprint on first.
Moreover, it is compatible with the Apple Pencil. Many of us are intrigued by what the pencil can help us achieve, and it’s a shame when cases don’t enable that feature. Nonetheless, the ESR rebound works otherwise and has an in-built pencil holder too. It’s also compatible with the auto wake and sleeps feature.
Their rubber-like material provides you with a great grip and reduces the risk of damage. It’s also great for viewing from a distance with the tri-fold facility. Simply place your iPad on a surface and make the most of your hands-free experience.
If you’re willing to provide your iPad with the best protection by spending a hefty sum, this model is perfect for you. Usually, a higher price also offers you better quality, but that doesn’t happen in most cases. However, this one is an exception. It’s got a lot of things that you’d love. Find them below:
- High precision: Wondering if third-party products work well with Apple’s iPad? Stop thinking. This model will make the simplest of the techniques- swipe, scroll, pinch, and zoom much easier to execute. You’ll be offered navigation at its finest.
- Backlit Keys: Sitting in a dark room while your sibling is asleep? Lying down on the bed while the sunshine hurts your eyes? You need not worry.
The Logitech folio case is your personalised eye doctor and will adjust the brightness on your screen as per the environment around you. How caring!
- Comes with a keyboard: The reason why it may be pricier than other cases is this. An in-built keyboard that gives you a laptop-like experience.
- Adjustable stand: You can place your iPad within a 40-degree tilt. Stay in that range and enjoy the hands-free experience.
- Military Protection: The sturdy look does not deceive. It passes the MIL-STD test and is known for maximum protection.
- Compatible with the Apple Pencil
- Compatible with iPad Air (4th Generation): All actions that would’ve been executed without the cover, can also be executed with it. The dimensions are accurate and cutouts enable the user to get impressive response timings with easy-to-press buttons and servers.
- Design: It’s not only durable and sturdy, but ultra-slim allowing you to slip it in and out of your bag easily. It can fit in the smallest of the places perfectly.
- Tri-fold: This allows you to view the screen without having to hold it or place it against a surface. The cover is adjustable at any angle and ensures the iPad remains stable and secure when a user types or views it.
- Automatic modes: The sleep and wake feature is enabled in this model. The microfiber liners cover the iPad’s front with magnets that activate these modes whenever necessary. Good for battery saving.
- Lifetime Warranty
The only thing you need to look out for is the weight. Apparently, customers have called the company out for how heavy the whole product becomes once the case is attached to it. Besides that, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Compatible with iPad Air (4th Generation)
- Available in different colours, but the most prominent one is the whiskey chestnut. It’ll give your iPad a nice vintage and rustic look. Great for office-goers.
- Compatible with Apple Pencil. In fact, there’s an inbuilt charging and storage case within the case itself.
- Angles: Its tri-fold facility allows you to place your iPad at multiple angles and view your screen without touching it.
- Leather, Leather all the way: For the exteriors, the American-full grain leather works immaculately. Interiors are given a softer finish.
- Slim and Lightweight: Allow you to slip the iPad in and out of your bag easily, while also carry it without any massive holder. Solves all problems!
- Built with interior pockets. You could store all your important hard-copy documents within the case itself. Allows all the data to remain in one place.
- Secure locking adhesive that is designed perfectly to stick to your screen and protect it.
- 25-year-warranty: What more could you want from a case?
Although rated slightly lower than other models, the PITAKA Magnetic case is great for budget users. It has several advantages that you’d love to identify and understand. Here’s the list:
- Fully compatible with iPad Air (4th Generation) along with the Apple Keyboard. Their unique magnetic design allows a seamless connection with the Apple Magic Keyboard.
Its thin fitting does not need to be removed to use the other gadget, enabling the pencil to attach and charge magnetically also. This is a three in one offer in which you get access to the iPad, the pencil, and the keyboard. All in one!
- Accentuates the existing features: It’s got accurate cut-outs for all buttons and hubs, allowing you to use the iPad comfortably. You won’t have to tap or press a server multiple times to get access to a feature. Smooth execution.
- Carbon Fiber texture appearance, although made out of aramid fiber, a material so soft, elegant, and minimalistic that you could use it as a pillow.
- Easy to carry: Snug fit, perfect thickness, secure closings: All features that make the product easy to use, easy to walk around with, and easy to protect. Offers scratch-free protection.
Beware of the rating though, customers have given it a 3.3 out of 5!
Don’t go by its unusual name, judge the cover by what it offers to give you. Rated a massive 4.6 out of 5, we bet this is the cover you’re all looking for. Following are its beneficial features:
- Leather Book Designed, full-grain: The material used to design this product is not only great for long-time usage, but also protection. It secures both the front and back to avoid scratches, falls, drops, and other damages. The leather also prevents it from slipping through your fingers easily. Great Grip!
- Compatible with Magic and Smart Keyboard. This allows you to get a two-in-one experience. One, the iPad and its beautifully designed features.
Two, the keyboard-giving you a laptop-like experience. Although, beware of the fact that it isn’t compatible with Apple’s white magic keyboard. Besides that, you’re all set to go.
- Interior pocket: Oh how I’m loving the sound of this feature! It’s great to have in-built pockets that enable you to store your documents. Everything- hard and soft copy, remains in a single place and allows you to stay organized.
- Crush and Impact protection with its hardback design. They also claim that the case has a rigid spine that’ll keep your iPad safe.
- The window or cut-out for rear camera is kept open for easy photo capturing.
Another competitive case that can go neck-in-neck with our earlier product. Also rated 4.6, I’m going to jump to the features so you know what the case is all about:
- 4 feet drop protection: When we’re purchasing an expensive gadget such as the iPad, the one thing we’re all concerned about is damaging it.
More often than not, we find our clumsy selves dropping and throwing our devices around, without being conscious of it. To prevent any damage from the fall, the Speck Balance Folio must be purchased. It has been tested by 3 labs for its drop protection and offers up to 4 feet. That’s quite an advancement!
- Compatible with Apple Pencil: All you note-takers and artists can have a breather. This case works with the Stylus pen.
- Multiple angle viewing has always made the job easy for many.
- One-year warranty. Less compared to others, but it would definitely increase if we were a bit mindful with the handling of our iPads
- Secure closure allows it to be protected at all times, both from the front and back.
If you’re a lazy person, with zero sense of handling a gadget, this case is for you. It’ll protect you at all costs.
We’re nearing the end, but there are still more cases to discover. Let’s have a look at the people’s favourite Under Armour iPad Case:
- Compatible with 4th Generation iPad
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon
- Soft interior with the hard and rigid exterior for maximum protection
- Tactile and sturdy grip, reducing the risk of falls
- Compatible with Apple Pencil (Has a holder in-built too)
- Oversized button cut-outs allowing you to access and tap on them easily. Responsive too.
Last but not the least, we’re going to have a brief look at the highly-rated Zugu iPad Case. Here’s all you need to know:
- Wins the race with the best rating. 4.8 stars out of 5. Saved Best for last!
- Not the cheapest option, but worth every penny you spend
- Compatible with the Apple Pencil. Comes with a holder that allows you to charge the pencil simultaneously.
- Slim design, but no compromise on protection. Drop-resistant up to 5 feet.
- Alpha case, synthetic, cruelty-free leather, microfiber lining- What more do you want? It’s got one of the best designs along with the wake and sleep automatic feature.
- Inset Air vents to keep the iPad cool (Temperature Control)
We hope our list of 10 gave you an insight into the best cases that are available for your iPad Air 4. There’s a good balance between price, quality, features, and brand in the mix. Now it’s your turn to make the selection!