Like other Apple Airpods, they also gained a similar kind of popularity in the market, but they did not make a similar kind of Mark as did by the iPhones and Mac. After Apple Airpods came Airpods Pro, which improved features like transparency mode, faster connectivity, H1 chip, and ANC. Apple products’ advanced features show only in press users, but it gets hard for them to buy those products.
And when users cannot afford such technology of that higher price, they look for alternatives that offer similar features. So, if you are one of those users, you needn’t worry as we have curated a list of 14 best AirPods and AirPods Pro alternatives that you can buy this year and can satisfy your desire of having wireless earbuds.
- Best Alternatives of Airpods and Airpods Pro for You to Buy
- 1. Jabra Elite 75t
- 2. OnePlus Buds
- 3. Powerbeats Pro
- 4. Sony WF-1000XM3
- 5. Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2
- 6. Mpow M9 Wireless Earbuds
- 7. Skullcandy Sesh True Wireless
- 8. Sony WF SP800N Wireless Earbuds
- 9. Microsoft Surface Earbuds
- 10. Samsung Galaxy Buds
- 11. Bose Sport Earbuds
- 12. Aukey True Wireless Earbuds
- 13. Tozo T6 Wireless Earbuds
- 14. Lermon Wireless Earbuds
- Reasons to Buy Apple AirPods Pro Alternatives:-
- Recognizing the Fake Apple Airpods Pro Alternatives
Best Alternatives of Airpods and Airpods Pro for You to Buy
All of these 14 wireless earbuds are from top brands, and they have great features that make them the best Airpods and Airpods Pro alternatives in the market.
Talking about the best wireless earbuds as an alternative to the AirPods and AirPods Pro, the first name that comes to our mind is Jabra Elite 75t. Jabra Elite has a striking design that fits in every year of any shape and size with the help of its changeable tips. These wireless earbuds offer 7.5 hours of listening time. They take around 20 hours to get fully charged from 0 to 100, and you can use them for almost 28 hours.
These earbuds by Jabra have a better sound quality than AirPods. Who would have guessed that! The cherry on the cake is that these buds support voice assistants as per your desire. You can choose either Siri, Alexa, or the Google assistant that comes for Android users. It is one of the great features that they offer.
They come with a 2-year warranty and are dust and sweat resistant. They are quite comfortable and are IP55 rated as amazing as AirPods, and Airpods Pro does not come with any IP rating. The overall experience of Jabra Elite is quite over-the-top as compared to AirPods.
- These are the True wireless Earbuds with super comfort and fit-in design.
- The Compactness is worth mentioning; if you are looking for excellent portable Earbuds, you can give them a try.
- Active Voice Cancellation Technology.
- The coordination between the right earbud and earbud bud is sometimes misbalanced.
2. OnePlus Buds
The wireless earbuds buy one plus have got excellent reviews in the market. The sound of these earbuds is quite good, and it offers the feature of noise cancellation while you are on a call or recording something. They support Dolby Atmos and have a dynamic driver of 13.4mm. The battery life of one plus buds is top-notch. You can use it for 7 hours just in a single charge.
The battery life extends up to 30 hours which is outstanding. Moreover, they offer fast charging that means if you charge it for just 10 minutes, you can listen to music for 10 hours. Just like AirPods Pro, one plus buds are also IPX4 rated. In total, all the features of one plus real buds make them one of the great alternatives for AirPods and AirPods pro.
- If you search for durable earbuds with almost 15 to 17 hours of run, this is a buy for you.
- Integration and connection quality are on point.
- The technology is used for the quick receiving of calls and cancellations.
- There is an issue with the low voice level.
Just like the w1 and H1 chip feature of Airpods, Powerbeats pro also has this feature that allows you to connect your phone or any other smartphone conveniently with them. So if you were highly impressed by Apple’s feature, you should check these earbuds by power beat. These birds offer almost all the features similar to Apple Airpods Pro.
These are wireless earbuds that offer comfort, durability, and portability to the users. Powerbeats Pro provides a listening time of 9 hours in a single charge, and with the charging case, it offers within 24 hours. These wireless buds are also IPX4 rated, which is similar to one plus and AirPods Pro. This AirPod alternative is one of the best for all smartphone users.
- The high-performance earbuds.
- The hooks provide good stability and fit ears.
- It also has water resistance properties.
- Bulky for small pockets.
Sony technology is one of the leading technologies in the market that is offering innovative products with time. Recently the company launched new headphones named Sony WH-1000XM3, and with its launch, the market went crazy over it. These headphones are known to be the best noise-cancelling earbuds in the market.
This earbud offers ANC features, snug fit to your ears has a great battery life, supports voice assistants, and whatnot! Talking about the best AirPods pro alternatives and not recommending these buds by Sony would be unjust. These headphones offer 8 hours of battery life, similar to AirPod Pro, and get high-quality playback features with them.
The only drawback of them is that they are not water-resistant. So, you cannot use them while doing physical activities. Apart from this, these earbuds by sony are one of the best alternatives to AirPods.
- If you search for durable earbuds with almost 15 to 17 hours of run, this is a buy for you.
- Provides you with a voice assistant.
- Excellent audio quality.
- Immediate lowering of volume by merely pressing on the left earbud.
- Even if the sound quality is good, you have got to play around with the equalizer for some time.
If you are looking for earbuds that have similar qualities as AirPods at a budget-friendly cost, then you must look for Anker Soundcore Liberty headphones. Anker soundcore earbuds cost less than AirPods, but the features are quite similar to them. It reduces the environmental noise by 60%, and you get 7 hours of listening time in one go.
It extends the battery life up to 28 hours which is an amazing feature of these earbuds. The Anker Liberty Air 2 is IPX5 rated more than AirPods Pro with an IPX4 rating. This rating makes these earbuds water-resistant, and they offer great sound quality with an outstanding ANC experience.
- 8.0 technology for superior vocal enhancement.
- Excellent audio quality.
- The fast charging technology and long-lasting playtime are of 40hours.
- Mismatching sound between the left and right earbuds.
Now wireless earbuds are the best earbuds that offer you the feature of ANC at a cost-effective price. These wireless earbuds have 4 noise cancellation mics that suppress all the outside sounds that might distract you when you are enjoying your music. The combination of highs and bass is quite balanced that gives you a great sound experience.
You can use them for 6 hours on a single charge, and the battery life extension is up to 34 hours. These wireless earbuds are IPX8 rated, which makes them water and sweat-resistant, similar to AirPods Pro. So, getting something similar to Apple AirPods at such a low price is something you should not let go of.
- Excellent Bluetooth transmission technology.
- It improved wireless connectivity with calls.
- It takes only 90mins to charge the earbuds from 0 to 100percent entirely.
- The ear clip for gaining more stability is missing.
Another one on the list is Skullcandy’s truly wireless earbuds. The design of these earbuds is not unique from others that we have mentioned in this roundup, but the quality they offer to the users is quite a catch. These earbuds are water-resistant, dustproof, and sweat-resistant.
They have a rating of ip55 that provides them a good battery life of 10 hours, including the 7 hours in the case.
It supports voice assistants that you can use for playing music, answering calls, etc. These earbuds buy Skullcandy sesh offers a great sound experience to the users with amazing bass quality.
- The punchy bass with a 12mm driver unit makes it unique.
- The three edges fit for stability and hold while wearing.
- The quick charging technology lasts up to 16hours.
- These have passive noise cancellation, not active noise cancellation.
Another earbuds curated by Sony is Sony WF SP800N. This product by Sony e provides a battery life of nine hours with 18 hours total for the case and up to 13 hours and 26 hours in total if you have disabled the noise-cancelling feature. Rated IP55, this Sony earbud is sweat and splash-proof that offers you a stress-free user experience.
It has a built-in microphone through which you can have high clarity of sound and use a voice assistant for hands-free activities. A touch sensor is provided in these earbuds for you to control the actions of this device. This product is one of Sony’s smartest devices and one of the best alternatives for AirPods and AirPods pro.
- Its adaptive volume control is just amazing.
- Extra bass for some of your favorite lines.
- Touch controls to skip and play tracks and to receive calls.
- It needs a little push when running.
With the advancement of technology, companies have started to create a seamless operating technological world where you can easily connect one device to another. And to keep up with this trend, Microsoft has recently launched its Surface Earbuds.
The design of surface earbuds is quite distinctive, and they are very comfortable to wear. The design seems a little bulky, but it does not feel cumbersome when in use. These earbuds’ surface area is touch-sensitive that offers you to perform various functions with a single tap and swipe.
They can run for 8 hours on a single charge and f4 hours when kept in the charging case. They have a rating of IPX4, but unfortunately, they do not have ANC. But keeping in mind all the specifications, Microsoft Surface earbuds are a great alternative for AirPods in the market.
- Ultracomfotbe and a good fit for your ears.
- Acoustic experience with premium quality drivers.
- Here it would be best if you had not any dictation and typing. Your voice will do the typing for you.
- The app for connecting the earbuds a=has some issues; it keeps on freezing.
Known to be one of the largest technological brands, Samsung introduced a unique earbud design in the market that was never seen before. Samsung’s galaxy buds have a powerful noise cancellation feature, and it has a 12mm driver and 3 mics for fast voice accessibility.
It offers playback of 6 hours, and with a charging case, you have an extra 15 hours playback feature. The combination of the unique design and noise cancellation sounds great. Unfortunately, it is just IPX2 rated, which makes it just water-resistant On a brighter note, you can charge these earbuds wirelessly.
- The three mic setup gives you an unmistakable quality of voice.
- A 2-way speaker technology for sound.
- Intelligent ANC.
- The comfortable fit-in ears are missing here.
These wireless earbuds by Bose are perfect for all the physical activity that you do. The clarity of sound you have in this earbud is like experiencing the artist right in front of you. These earbuds’ fit is very comfortable and customizable, so there is no fear of falling out or not fitting in your ear properly.
It does not have any buttons on its surface. Rather, it offers you a touch interface that makes it easier for you to swipe through your functions. Though Bose sports earbuds’ battery life is comparatively less than other earbuds, with just 5 hours (including the charging case time), the features are quite impressive for it to be added to this list.
- Control the wireless earbuds using simple gestures.
- Weather and sweat-resistant earbuds.
- Comfortable in use, secure fitting.Works best for your workout.
- These earbuds feel hard after a few mins of use.
These earbuds have the inbuilt MEMS microphone technology that offers you great clarity while you are making calls. With a 1.5 power charge, you can have a playback time of 5 hours, and on a full charge, it offers you 25 hours of use.
You can give them easily with the multifunction touch button. When you pair your phone with them the first time, you will not have to pair them again, as when you take them out of their case, they will automatically get connected with your device. With an IPX6 rating, it is water-resistant and a great noise-canceling earbud.
- Powerful battery lasting for 24 hours.
- Comfortable in use as it has a curved edge design.
- Protection from dust and outer drizzle.
- The left and right pods have a problem coordinating while volume up and down.
These wireless earbuds are touch-sensitive and come with a wireless charging case that is IPX8 rated, making the entire earbud waterproof. It is very convenient to use with just a few taps. Tozo real birds have great transmission speed, and it supports HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP that increases the sound experience for the users.
When you take it out from your charging case, it will automatically connect to your phone. If these earbuds get dirty, you can easily watch them with water and soap. With these wireless earbuds, you get a layback time of 6 hours on a single charge and a total of 30 hours with the charging case.
- Smart touch control.
- Experience the smart 5.0 Bluetooth technology with super-fast connectivity.
- Earbuds and cases even can be washed with water and soap.
- The setup is a bit tricky. Once you get used to the earbuds, it won’t bother you much.
Last on the list we have is wireless earbuds by Lemon. The most fun thing about these earbuds is that you can see your headphones charging percent on the charging case. It shows the charging percent in an LED indicator on the case.
It has a touch control sensor that helps you switch music and answer calls without much effort. Suppose you charge them once you can use them for 18 hours with the charging case. The built-in technology offers a great sound experience and clear highs and bass.
Reasons to Buy Apple AirPods Pro Alternatives:-
- You know when it’s time to change your old bees to the new ones! Is it a tough job for you to find a fully matched configuration pair of AirPods? Then you are in the right place.
- Buy new Airpods when the audio starts breaking; say there is an unclarity and cracking noise while playing the audio.
- Even if the Bluetooth shows the status as connected to the Airpod but Airpods are not responding, you either change the Airpods or try charging them once.
- If Airpods are taking time to charge, the ports are not working correctly.
- If resetting your AirPods won’t make it work, it is then a sure thing to replace them with a new one.
Recognizing the Fake Apple Airpods Pro Alternatives
- The market has multiple second pieces, duplicate versions of the Apple AirPods, which attract people to purchase them.
- Original Apple AirPods have a robust setup of their backend integration codes. The duplicate ones will show low voice quality.
- The cheap pricing of other brand’s AirPods itself is something you can compare the original ones’ pricing with.
- The Fake ones have no water-resistant properties. You might want to try it with the original ones, and they are waterproof.
- The fake model of AirPods will drain out batteries very quickly. The battery is not long-lasting.
All the wireless earbuds mentioned above have great features similar, and a few are over the top compared to AirPods and AirPods Pro. If you want to have a wireless earbuds experience at an affordable rate, you should check them as they all are known to be the best alternatives to AirPods and AirPods Pro.